HomeHomeHomeHomeHomeHomePhotobucket

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

On Island Time....

You know when you go on vacation, then you come home from vacation, and you need a vacation from vacation? Y'all know what I'm talking about, RIGHT? Work has been a doosey since I've been back. It has me wishing that I could go back to this...



...Island time.

Definition of Island Time: No rules, no time constraints-do what you want, when you want. 

And that's exactly what we did.
Every year since I was 6 years old my family has rented a beach house on Balboa Island, and then New Port Beach when we all got older and wanted to be where the hot guys were ;)
It is such a special tradition for me to pass on to my girls. But I can't write this post without thanking my mom and aunt Molly for making it all possible. You see, renting a beach house on the small Island of Balboa can set you back a few thousand dollars {which is definitely not in our vacation budget!} So without further ado, I'd like to introduce you to Petite Mason a la Mer:


A charming historical cottage on the Island. I loved the shabby chic, cottage decor.

We did a lot of this....
And ate alot of this...
While dreaming of living in this...

Jenna loved the fun zone and sunset cruise.

This was such a needed vacation. I enjoyed every second of it!
Back to reality....but still living on Island time ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment