HomeHomeHomeHomeHomeHomePhotobucket

Friday, July 22, 2011

Just Start



Well, here I am. Don't know why it is so hard to work up the courage to write on here. I read blogs EVERY day and I have hundreds of ideas floating around my head to write about. Sometimes I get so overwhelmed by all of my ideas I don't know where to start.
Kinda like cleaning out a closet, or, well...cleaning anything :)
But I don't.
So today I'm going to just start.
That simple.
I'm not going to obsess if what I write about is not good enough or creative enough.
Sometimes we have to put ourselves out there and take risks.
So I am.
Why all of a sudden?
 I'm feeling to need to overhaul things. In life and on the blog.
So.....
A new blog design is in the works!! I'm totally excited about it. Maybe then I will feel like a legit blogger. Having my own space that reflects who I am.
Hopefully it will get the creative juices flowing.
Feeling the need to bring in more positive energy and focus on what brings me joy.
My family.
Crafting.
Cooking.
Couponing {or shall I say thrifting}
So stay tuned for the exciting things to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment