HomeHomeHomeHomeHomeHomePhotobucket

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Weekend Recap and Big Reveal!!!

Hello!! If you are reading this then you've probably noticed my new blog design! I am beyond thrilled with the way it turned out. I had a very specific vision of how I wanted things to look, and Smitten Blog Design was able to bring my vision to life. I have officially checked another thing off of my bucket list!!

This past weekend was pretty busy! On Friday I took the girls to Tanaka farm to go watermelon picking. We had such a great time. I had never  heard of the place before then. I recently joined a moms group {another check off of my list! LOL} and this was the outing for the week. It was great to get out of the house and meet new Mamas. I love finding outings where both the kids and I are branching out and learning something new. In this case, we learned all about organic vegetables and farming.



And we also learned that Jaylie Bug is not so crazy vegetables...


P.S- The secret to picking out that perfect, ripe, juicy, delicious watermelon is to give it a good thump. If it has a deep, loud thump then the sugar crystals are evenly dispersed and the melon should be sweet.
Let Jaylie show you...



On Saturday, Aaron and I went to the Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow Concert. It was really fun!

Sunday we went to a family BBQ and just hung out. Over all, pretty awesome weekend! I'm not so thrilled with the piles of laundry sitting on my couch and sink full of dishes, but hey it was worth the fun. How was your weekend?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment