HomeHomeHomeHomeHomeHomePhotobucket

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Summer!!!




Boy this summer flew by! I can't believe it is September already. As usual, I neglected my blog...oh well :) I have to say this summer felt a little bit odd. Here's why:


1)Uncharacteristically cool weather (until NOW)
2)School starting August 11th
3)Not one BBQ/pool party!

This is not to say that we didn't have fun...its just not our typical summer! With Jenna starting Kindergarten the middle of August(EEKKK!), we had to cram all the fun stuff in early. The highlight of the summer was going to Balboa Island for a week.



Just as a side note, Balboa Island holds such a special place in my heart (sigh). My Mom and Aunt starting renting a beach house for a week when I was 6 years old. Some of my best childhood memories were on that island. When all of us kids starting growing up and the cost of beach rentals skyrocketed, we stopped going. Fast forward 5 years....who would have thought that we would return with my own children. They had a blast. I'm looking forward to making it an ongoing family tradition :)














♥ lindsey Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment